- Shaving with an old or dull razor can easily lead to strawberry legs, mostly due to razor burn! Help combat Strawberry Legs by switching out your razor every 5-7 days.
- Be sure to clean your razor after each use. Store your razor in a dry area to prevent unwanted bacteria from growing on your razor.
- When shaving, use long strokes for a smoother, long lasting shave.
Don’t Use Just Any Moisturizer or Soap!
- When shaving, it’s best to do so once your skin has been softened in the shower. Using a moisturizing shave cream can help prevent annoying skin irritation and cuts!
- Once you have washed away dirt and bacteria, apply a thin layer of moisturizing shave cream to maintain a soft, supple texture.
- Check out our Whipped Soaps! They are ultra moisturizing and soothing. Our Whipped Soaps double as a shaving cream.
Exfoliate, Exfoliate, Exfoliate!
- Regularly exfoliating your skin is amazing for removing dead skin cells that could clog pores and hair follicles. Clogged Pores = Strawberry Legs!
- Use a gentle exfoliator like one of our Ultra Moisturizing Body Scrubs. These are perfect for sensitive to normal skin.
- Exfoliate 1-2 times per week.
- Apply a gentle moisturizer after showering, especially if you’ve just shaved, this helps seal in moisture.
- Avoid any moisturizers with self tanning in them; they tend to make the dark pitting appear more pronounced!
- Our luxurious Body Butters and Oils are perfect for locking in moisture and fading those pesky dark spots!
Read our Newest Blog! https://thatsmellgood.com/blogs/news/we-re-taking-better-care-of-ourselves-in-2022