Step 1: Scrub
- Scoop out desired amount of scrub into separate container. Although our scrubs have a natural preservative, please refrain from getting excess water & dipping wet fingers into your product to prolong shelf life.
- Prepare your shower or bath.
- While skin is still dry, massage a small amount of body scrub in gentle, circular motions into your skin, focusing on dry, rough areas.
- Remember a little bit of this product goes a long way.
- Rinse & Repeat as needed.
- Exfoliate no more that 2-3 times per week.
Step 2: Body Butter
- *Move to a dry, steam free space when applying your body butter. Water, Wet Fingers & Steam will ruin your product. Please store your body butter in a dry environment to prolong shelf life.
- Dry your skin completely.
- Scoop a small amount of body butter & massage into your skin. Use all over for a luxurious experience. Remember a little of this product goes a long way. This seals in moisture and leaves skin unbelievably soft.
Step 3: Body Oil
- Warm a small amount of our luxurious body oil in the palms of your hands. Dab sparingly across your body for added moisture and to give yourself a beautiful, radiant glow. This step also layers your fragrance for long lasting deliciousness!
Step 4: Eau de Parfum
- Lightly spritz your body with your Eau de Parfum. 1-2 sprays will last the entire day!
- You’re ready to go on about your day, moisturized and pampered the Smell Good way!